Christmas Apple Juice
Last updated on January 2nd, 2020 at 12:00 am
It’s Christmas morning, you wake up to the fun, festive spirit of Christmas, And what’s a better way to start it then a nutrient-rich healthy juice!
This nutrient dense juice recipe is a great start to your holiday season because it might reduce your overall calorie intake.
People often consume a lot of calories at just one Christmas dinner so by juicing, you can eat less calories, yet still consume the right amount of nutrients for your body.
This Healthy juice recipe is also a great refreshment for your guests if you plan to host a Christmas meeting at your place!
And without further due, the recipe:
- 4 Apples
- 1/2 inch Ginger (1 piece)
- 1/2 Lemon (We prefer Lime, but regular Lemon is also ok)
- A handful of Holy Basil (For the sweet fragrance)
- A pinch of pink salt for added taste
- Wash all the ingredients.
(If you plan to keep the apple’s skin, make sure to wash it good to remove any remnant of pest control spray)
- Cut the apples and remove the core.
- Run the Juicer machine and add the apples to the chute.
- Insert the Holy Basil and the Ginger through the juicer.
- Pass the juice through a strainer.
- Squeeze the lemon and add the pink salt to the juice.
- Mix the juice well.
- Serve it fresh!
nutrition values (Estimation only)
- Calories: 190kcal
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 37g
- Potassium: 390mg
- Calcium: 22mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
We hope you had a blast,